Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company – Card Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Transaction Card Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
MPS is currently seeking two Security Guards for Day shift and Night shift. Guards work 12 hour rotating schedule (3 days on, 3 days off) 3a-3p/3p-3a. Starting Pay $14/hr depending on experience. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment with a robust 401k plan.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Learns and retains knowledge of the high security standards/requirements of the industry.
- Informs the Compliance Director of any violations observed that are not in compliance with the high security standards/requirements of the industry.
- Assists in site management in all security matters including but not limited to loss prevention, criminal activity, etc.
- Maintains logs and records associated with the security of the facility including but not limited to cameras, incidents, etc.
- Observes and reports all unusual activities or incidents.
- Monitors CCTV, video, or digital recordings.
- Completes physical security patrols of the facility.
- Controls the access of all entry and exit points on the premises.
- Acts as a backup receptionist anytime the receptionist is away from the office by monitoring visitors and solicitors.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or G.E.D is required
- Military or law enforcement background is a plus
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Able to read and write instructions and correspondence
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Able to work independently
- Attentive, teachable and dependable
- Efficient in basic computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to stay organized and prioritize actions
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.