HFM Administrator - Atlanta, GA
Home Office - Northpark
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
Working as part of an established Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) team within the Finance Systems department, this role will be responsible for owning, maintaining and administering the existing Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) applications, Financial Data Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE) module, while also supporting the Financial & Management reporting process. The opportunity demands an individual who is a problem solver, with the ability to breakdown complex situations and can provide solutions in a fast-paced, growing, and changing environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to drive improvements to functionality, perform monthly maintenance and one-off updates, while assisting with routine activities; ensuring the monthly close processes run timely and efficiently. The candidate will work in close conjunction with the Corporate Accounting and Consolidation team and will gain exposure to senior level global stakeholders.
- Maintain and enhance the existing HFM applications and associated processes to ensure the integrity of the global corporate data across all environments.
- Own the FDMEE interfaces, mapping and validation processes and custom scripts to maintain the integrity of data loaded into the HFM applications while ensuring and supporting system integrations to downstream EPM applications.
- Oversee the implementation of approved business driven application changes, managing these through the development process and into the live environment, whilst ensuring proper business review and validation at all stages.
- Build, maintain and update financial reports, data forms, grids and other such objects within the HFM applications.
- Provision access for users to the HFM applications under the direction of currently implemented SOX controls.
- Coordinate system updates and patching related to the HFM applications in conjunction with the Finance Technology Operations team.
- Perform training and end-user education on system functionality including interaction of Smart View with the HFM applications.
- Maintain and develop the necessary process and end user documentation to drive efficiencies in the overall monthly close process.
- Troubleshoot end-user issues related to access or system functionality.
- Identify the need for, and develop, new controls, system changes, relationships and a business continuity plan as appropriate to deal with changes to reporting or business requirements.
- Assist in developing (and leading where appropriate) future projects for capturing and converting financial information related to the HFM applications.
- Ensure engagement of all relevant stakeholders and identification of requirements from both a system and process perspective.
- Travel as needed, 5 – 10%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Management Information Systems with a sound finance and accounting business acumen.
- 7+ years working as a Hyperion Financial Management Administrator showing continued growth and responsibilities within the module.
- 3+ years working with other Oracle EPM applications and modules such as FDMEE, Planning and Essbase
- Experience working in a large, complex, multi-national company.
- Analytical skills to analyze financial data and financial documents.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills that build trust and instill confidence in order to motivate and influence others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of successful project implementations with on time and budget delivery.
- Certified Oracle HFM Administrator is heavily desired.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- MBA is a plus.
- Oracle EPM certification a plus.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.