PCI Network Security Administrator - Dallas, TX
1455 Terre Colony Court
Dallas, Texas, 75212
- The Network Security Administrator is
responsible for managing network, servers, PC’s and other systems in a secure
transaction card production facility.
Network Security Administrator will maintain documentation of both performance
and recovery of systems, work with other administrators to improve performance
of transaction card production systems and maintain security and
How you will impact WestRock:
- Maintain network and system security.
- Monitor networks to ensure security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a
company’s secure LAN/WAN infrastructure adheres Payment Card Industry
(PCI) Card Production Standards.
- Participate in compliance audits and
providing evidence of compliance with standard procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of the network,
server deployment and security.
- Maintain network servers such as File
Servers, WSUS, AV and DCs.
- Administer servers and desktops,
computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, software deployment,
security updates and patches within a secure offline environment.
- Manage, sets-up, administer, support and
troubleshoot network infrastructure, firewalls, routers, broadband
connectivity Windows Servers, database servers and other applications as
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of
IT-related functions including server, application and network
- Provide support in performance
monitoring, back-ups, reporting, problem identification, management and
- Create and maintain network documentation
to identify server hardware, software configuration and connectivity.
- Troubleshoot issues via phone or in
- Manage system activity such as planning,
installation, operation and maintenance.
- Make necessary recommendations for
additional resources or hardware.
- Identify and manage service improvements.
- Maintain accountability for resolving
service problems and for prioritizing work requests.
- Ensure satisfactory delivery of all
- Occasionally perform evening and weekend
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users
and analyze and isolate issues.
- Evaluate and modify the system’s
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IS, Computer Science
or related technical field.
- 5+ years of technical experience as a Systems Administrator.
- Must have experience with:
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Veeam Backup
- Palo Alto firewall technology and Cisco switching and routing
- Enterprise Anti-Virus solutions
- PCI governance programs
- VMware Enterprise Plus features
- Windows Desktop Systems
- iSCSI SANS; Dell Servers
- Group Policy
- Vulnerability remediation
- Demonstrated experience with:
- WAN and broadband connectivity such as firewalls and routers
- VLAN and switched technologies
- Ability to perform complex technical tasks and analysis
- Capability of working independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- With team members, other teams, management and customers.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: